Our approach to privacy
This website is owned and run by MST Fitness (trading as) MST Systems. MST Systems is committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR EU).
- When we collect personal information
- Why it is collected
We ask for personal information from you in the following circumstances
- When you contact us for any enquiries
- When you purchase a product
- When opting in to newsletter signups
The above are collected to allow us to assist you in replying to any enquiries emailed to us via our contact form, and to assist in the purchasing of any products to assist us with emailing your order to your email address.
When opting in to receive newsletters we may send you occasional emails with updates on the sites or new products being added. These can be unsubscribed from at any time within the email itself if you wish to opt out.
Should you have any concerns then please get in touch with us.
We use two types of cookies:
- First party cookies are set by MST Systems as publisher of the website. These cookies enable site functionality and a consistent user experience.
- Usage information: we collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our website and services. This includes which web pages you visit on the MST Systems website, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preference you have, and so on.
- Device and browser data: we collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type.
- Information from page tags: we use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags to collect data about visitors to our website. This data includes usage and user statistics
- Log data: like most websites today, our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site, operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
- Referral information: if you arrive at our website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us. The site will still function correctly if you opt to exclude third party cookies, however when you make an online booking, the booking process requires cookies to work. These are temporary cookies which are automatically deleted once a transaction is made.